Receptionist/Office Administrator - Grenada
Henley & Partners' continued growth has created the need for a role of a Receptionist/Office Administrator, based in the firm's Grenada office. The candidate’s principal responsibility would be to act as an ambassador of the company with both internal customers as well as external clients.
The role requires the individual to offer a high level of hospitality, which meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations. The ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with both internal and external clients is essential, whilst being expected to carry out general business administration accurately and consistently. A strong work ethic and the ability to address multiple tasks in a short time frame and to strict deadlines is required, as is a general understanding of the workings of the Company and the general market for residence and citizenship services.
- Liaising with all internal service providers to ensure smooth operation of the office
- Receiving, recording and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail & courier packages
- Maintaining an accurate inventory by checking stocks and supplies, further supporting this responsibility by placing, checking the status and receiving all orders placed for the office
- Liaising with the Group IT team to ensure that all office equipment is in good working order
- Liaising with the Operations Manager to ensure that facilities are well maintained
- Acquire adequate levels of knowledge about Henley & Partners and its business, to be able to answer frequently asked questions, whilst being able to appropriately divert enquiries to the right individuals
- Ensure that office security procedures are being followed, including maintaining a record of fire marshals, first aiders, fire extinguisher inspections, risk-assessments, etc
- Providing administrative support to the different departments with a view of achieving a more efficient and adequate operational standard across the office
- Meet and greet clients with a world-class delivery of hospitality
- Act as a role model for colleagues in regards to telephone manners, email communication and face-to-face interaction
- Organise internal business travels when required, including booking hotels, transport, flights, etc.
- Focus on personal development through learning more about the different areas of the business by means of interaction and collaboration.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and self-awareness
- Knowledge in IT and Microsoft Office Programs
- Organisational skills with the ability of working towards tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Fluency in Russian, Mandarin and / or Arabic is considered an asset
- Analytical Thinking
- Communicative and collaborative skills, the ability to work in a team and individually
Applications may be submitted via our application form by not later than 31st October 2016.