Editor, Group Publications - South Africa
Henley & Partners' continued growth has created the need for a role of an Editor for Group Publications, based in the firm's South Africa office. The candidate’s principal responsibility would be to manage a quarterly industry magazine-journal. The publication reports on residence and citizenship industry news, global economic and legal insights as well as property markets.
The role requires the individual to be accountable for the overall concept and vision of the quarterly publication, seek and liaise with relevant contributors and partners, initiate research and assure that the overall content of the publication is of excellent quality.
- Sourcing and drafting articles
- Acquiring artwork and advertising
- Editing and proofreading
- Liaising with editors, proof-readers, designers and other contributors
- Managing the schedule, approval, printing and distribution processes
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience at managing a magazine or a journal
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to create, source, edit and produce content of the highest quality
- Background in journalism, focused at financial and political reporting
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- Native English Speaker
- Background in managing a publication on a global scale
- Communicative and collaborative skills, the ability to work in a team and individually
- Attention to detail
- Avid problem solver
Applications may be submitted via our application form by not later than 31st October 2016.