Group Project Manager - Vienna
Henley & Partners' continued growth has created the need for a role of a Project Manager, based in the firm's Vienna office. The working field will cover various topics, ranging from review of business processes to research and content gathering. The candidate’s prime responsibility will be to analyze and enhance the operations of the group as well as support key group projects within the team.
The role requires the individual to be able to develop strong relationship with the respective stakeholders, robust work ethic and aptitude to address multiple tasks with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Assisting the COO and Senior Project Managers in various tasks
- Assistance in safeguarding efficiency and cost-effectiveness of procedures within the group
- Assistance in review of internal processes
- Structuring and organizing group projects
- Accountability for internal communications
- Solid experience in project management within a corporate environment
- Bachelor Degree
- Proven project management skills
- Organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Background in strategy consulting and/or innovation management
- Hands-on aptitude
Applications may be submitted via our application form.