Managing Partner - Canada
Henley & Partners' continued growth has created the need for a role of a Managing Partner, based in the firm's Canada office. Forming part of the Management Board, the Managing Partner must ensure the efficient and profitable operation of all aspects of the business being conducted by Henley & Partners in Canada. Through inspirational leadership and management of a growing team, the Managing Partner will be responsible for ensuring that service delivery standards are executed at a world-class level, showcasing the levels of service synonymous with Henley & Partners.
- Have a detailed understanding of all aspects of the various programs and application requirements.
- Ensure well-motivated, trained and developed staff to achieve and exceed organizational goals.
- Prepare an annual business plan and regularly monitor its progress to ensure that the Company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the Board, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the Company’s mission and objectives.
- Establish and maintain effective links with all clients, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders, to exchange information and views and to ensure that the Company is providing the appropriate range and quality of services.
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the services and image of the Company.
- Represent the Company in negotiations with clients, suppliers and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms and services for the Company
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Business Immigration industry
- Proficiency in both French and English
- Bachelor Degree with a commitment to continuous personal development
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques
- A detailed understanding of the general market for residence and citizenship services
- Previous experience in an ambassadorial role with the ability to effectively network and positively influence key decision makers
- Experience in private client services, consultancy and/or advisory firm would be an asset.
- Past experience managing successful teams.
Applications may be submitted via our application form