Moldova Citizenship-by-Investment Overview
Launched in the second half of 2018, the Moldova Citizenship-by-Investment (MCBI) program is being developed by the Government of Moldova in partnership with its service provider Henley & Partners and the Moldovan Investment Company (MIC). The MCBI program requires applicants to make a defined economic contribution to the country through the Public Investment Fund. In exchange, and subject to a stringent vetting and due diligence process, including thorough background checks, applicants and their families are granted citizenship.
- Visa-free access to 121 destinations around the world, including Russia, Turkey, and the countries in Europe’s Schengen Area
- Citizenship in a country that has a continental climate, a world-class wine industry, and picturesque, varied terrain, including forests and rocky hills
- A reasonable contribution amount and a highly efficient application process
- Full citizenship, with passport rights, for the applicant and included family members
- Dependent children up to 29 years of age and parents (of either the main applicant or the spouse) from 55 years of age can be included
- Citizenship transferable to future generations without restrictions
- Citizenship in a member state of the UN, the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, the World Trade Organization, and many more.