Program Announced for World's Foremost Residence and Citizenship Forum
London, 17 March 2015
The world’s most respected experts in the field of residence and citizenship planning will come together at the Dolder Grand Hotel, Zurich on 5-6 May 2015 for The Henley & Partners Forum 2015.
Designed to shine the spotlight on key developments in field, the Forum’s program includes addresses from, and panel discussions with, top tier international service providers and senior government officials such as the The Hon. Dr. Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister of Malta. It fittingly culminates in a gala dinner with a short address by Professor Dr. h.c. mult. Claude Nicollier, the Swiss former ESA Astronaut on Space Shuttle Missions, who will speak on his experiences and thoughts on Global Citizenship.
Says Eric Major, CEO of Henley & Partners, the industry pioneers hosting the Forum, “As the field of residence and citizenship planning is expanding at a rapid pace, it is becoming increasingly important to stay abreast of trends and changes. More importantly perhaps, is building a trusted network with the leading lights in the industry. This is what we have endeavored to create with our events, a platform to do just that.”
Attendees will hear first-hand from the world’s most respected professionals in the field and the government representatives and thought leaders that really matter, and meet senior government officials of relevant countries from around the world.
Key Speakers include:
- The Hon. Dr. Joseph Muscat, Prime Minister of Malta
- The Hon. Vance Amory, Premier of Nevis
- T. Alexander Aleinikoff, UNHCR Deputy High Commissioner
- Judith Gold, Deputy Division Chief, International Monetary Fund, Washington D.C.
- Graham Zebedee, Head of Border Security, Home Office, Government of the United Kingdom
- Marianne Nufer, Head of Tax Department, Canton of Obwalden, Switzerland
- Tim Mohr, Principal, BDO Consulting, New York
- Bruno L’ecuyer, CEO, Investment Migration Council, Geneva
- The Malta Individual Investor Program: Setting a New Global Standard
- The Concept of Citizenship in the 21st Century
- Global Exchange of Information and Privacy Rights
- Wealth Planning for the Russian Global Citizen
- Luxury Property and Citizenship: Antigua, Nevis, St. Kitts
All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the Switzerland Business & Investment Handbook and the new Global Residence and Citizenship Programs 2015 report.
Visit https://www.henleyglobal.com/zurich2015 for full information.
- Ends -
About Henley & Partners
Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship planning. Each year, hundreds of wealthy individuals, families and their advisors rely on their expertise and experience in this area.
The concept of residence and citizenship planning was created by Henley & Partners in the 1990s. As globalization has expanded, residence and citizenship have become topics of significant interest among the increasing number of internationally mobile entrepreneurs and investors who work with Henley & Partners.
The firm also runs a government advisory practice, and have been involved in strategic consulting and the design, set-up and operation of several of the world’s most successful residence and citizenship programs which attracted have more than USD 4 billion in foreign direct investment to date.
To view and download a selection of images relating to Henley & Partners, please go to: https://www.henleyglobal.com/press-images/
For further information please contact:
Head of Public Relations, London